When looking for a manufacturer to make your custom foam inserts, you want one that can do it all. That’s why we have developed a streamlined foam production line at Custom Technologies to ensure our customers get precisely what they need when they need it.
Please keep reading to learn more about Custom Technologies’ custom foam inserts and how they are the solution for you!
Why Are Custom Foam Inserts Important?
By investing in custom foam inserts for your product(s), you’ll be making a sound investment in the future of your business. You see, there are many benefits to custom foam inserts. These include the fact that they:
- Offer the best protection during transportation and storage
- Make packaging fast and simple
- Make packaging your products less wasteful
- Provide an impressive and professional product presentation
It may seem challenging to be able to create custom foam inserts from scratch, but at Custom Technologies, we make it easy to understand. Follow our four-step plan:
- Scope – send us the information about the items you want in your case.
- Include photos, samples, or technical drawings of your items
- Tell us if there are any unique characteristics or features you need in your foam
- Let us know if you already know the size and/or brand of your desired hard-shell outer case
- Send us a sketch of how you want things arranged inside your case (if you have one); if you don’t have placement details, don’t worry, we will create them for you
- Proposal – we will analyze your project and send a custom quote and a preliminary layout plan.
- Prototype – once you give us the green light, we get to work on your custom case prototype. We will send you the physical prototype and await your approval when it’s done.
- Production – this final step ensures you will enjoy the reliability and convenience of our USA-based production facility. We’re also pleased to work your sales forecast by adjusting our schedule to ensure you consistently get the production volume your company needs.
Custom Technologies’ Three Segments
We make cases for all sorts of businesses and their various reasons. We have separated our specialties into three segments:
- Durability – specialized, long-lasting inserts for regular-use product items like cameras, instruments, and equipment
- Internal-Transfers – durable inserts for in-transit protection of work-in-process components between work sites; this improves sustainability and reduces packaging labor for products in-process
- Presentation – one-time-use inserts for high-impact packaging of luxury products like watches, coins, pens, and more
When it comes to reliable manufacturers that you can trust to have your product(s) done when it needs to be, Custom Technologies should be the first name that comes to mind.
As an experienced turnkey manufacturer, Custom Technologies is used to working with various companies at a time while streamlining projects so that our clients receive the best possible products for distribution.
Our custom foam inserts will revolutionize your product and your business; they’ll put you on a new level!
Visit our website for more information about Custom Technologies and our services. Do you have any questions about our processes, or perhaps, you are ready to get the ball rolling and want to send us your information? Contact us today, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!